#1 BrandonARox

BrandonARox

Field Marshall

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 08:25 AM

So... It's pretty snazzy, right?

Posted Image

My instinct is to hide in this barrel, like the wily fish.

~Captain Zapp Brannigan (Futurama)

Always do whatever's next.

-George Carlin

#2 -Govna-

-Govna-

God of Boredom

• Administrator
  • 3,841 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 12:06 PM

Eh, it's okay. Honestly though, I'm starting to think that the PS3 is awesome. Free Live Gameplay, they have awesome PS3 only games, eh, but I'm not gonna be buying any new consoles, need a new TV first.
\(・ω・\) Losing (/・ω・)/my mind

#3 Chhansen

Chhansen

thank you come again

• Owner
  • 3,031 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:24 PM

Haha, I might get one, but I don't play a lot of video games so it might not be worth it for me :/

It just has a lot of features that seem like they're useful even though I'll probably never use them :P

Marketing strategies ftw? (ESPN on X-BOX Live. Heck yeah!)

Posted Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Gamer 4 Life - "I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives"

- Chhansen - 2008
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IG4L Video: http://www.youtube.c...kiZEgqYs&fmt=22

#4 BrandonARox

BrandonARox

Field Marshall

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:57 PM

I'm torn between the two...

Posted Image

My instinct is to hide in this barrel, like the wily fish.

~Captain Zapp Brannigan (Futurama)

Always do whatever's next.

-George Carlin

#5 dopegame

dopegame

Corporal

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:™

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:01 PM

i think about buying tha new xbox-360 because tha features will be better soo tha games will be more realistic and 3D enhanced tech thats awesome     new ps4 do same things too so new challenges for the both consoles     
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

http://dopegame.myminicity.com
Posted Image
http://dopegame.myminicity.com/ind

COME SEE MY SITE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.thisworldhack.webs.com
YOUR WORLD SHARING INFO

http://www.points2sh...rd?ref=komander

#6 ﭏѦƵҊȞѦӁŽﭏ™

ﭏѦƵҊȞѦӁŽﭏ™

Uber Pwning Ninja

• 2,889 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 05:16 AM

I'll just see and wait.. i aint a console gamer.. but i am sorta intrested in Kinetic.. but then PS4.. i wonder..

#7 Mdude™

Mdude™

I'm an assassin... rawr

• Administrator
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 10:27 AM

Xbox will own once Kinect (not Kinetic) is released. 

Wii sales will drop dramatically. PS3 will be hurt by the new Xbox's built in Wi-Fi, a huge barrier that stopped plenty of sales for Microsoft because of the overpriced adapter.

PS4 exists already?

planesigcopy.jpg?t=1261596024
mdude2312.png

If I helped you, or if you just like me, press the green plus button! =D

"Almost dying changes nothing. Dying, changes everything." --Gregory House, M.D.
You steal my avatar, you die. }:)

#8 XDragonCryX

XDragonCryX

Warrior

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:04 AM

f**k aye i just bought a new HD HOME THEATER with SURROUND SOUND and i also put the REMOTE into the arm of my RECLINER CHAIR
awwwww yeah i love my new room......cept the fact now i have to get outta bed to change the channel:sad:
Men buying their wifes underwear is like a child buying cereal, dont care about the packaging, just want the prize inside

I Believe that -[Insert name here]- should form a line behind me a kiss my arse if they honestly dont like me

#9 -Govna-

-Govna-

God of Boredom

• Administrator
  • 3,841 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 11:51 AM

D: Man, I wish I had an income so I could buy stuff like that...
\(・ω・\) Losing (/・ω・)/my mind

#10 dopegame

dopegame

Corporal

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:™

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:27 PM

Posted Image

Edited by dopegame, 21 August 2012 - 04:28 PM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

http://dopegame.myminicity.com
Posted Image
http://dopegame.myminicity.com/ind

COME SEE MY SITE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.thisworldhack.webs.com
YOUR WORLD SHARING INFO

http://www.points2sh...rd?ref=komander

#11 HowardOr

HowardOr

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 01:00 AM

list of a 17 century visionary

While wish lists go, it was both experienced and practical, but more than anything it reveals the scope as well as almost limitless goal of science within the 17th century.

Throughout 24 handwritten information, Robert Boyle, co founder of the Royal Society in London, set forth one of the most pressing problems for scientists to solve. The issues varied from the secret of endless youth and healing wounds from very far, to the construction of an unsinkable ship and the capability to harness the power of the actual hysterical.

The list was drafted in the 1660s, soon after the Royal Society has been formed, and goes on public display initially next week as part of a speech at the scientific entire body London premises for you to celebrate its 350th house warming.

Mr. Boyle notes show up alongside rare along with previously undisplayed manuscripts, instruments, photographs and books which chart the history regarding science from the community earliest days. Included in this are the first sketches of nebulae by Sir David Herschel, who visited Nigeria with oakley sunglasses cheap 90% off a telescope in the 1830s, along with Newton death mask.

Mister. Boyle was an enduring and also influential figure that brought great brains into the fold in the organisation. His wishlist with regard to scientists begins, simply, with Prolongation of Living a laudable goal thinking about life expectancy at birth at the time was below 40 years old.

Mr. Boyle additionally ponders the development of a way to recover youth, or at least some of its outward signs. Perhaps dentures and hair colouring pens will one day become possible, he speculated.

Many of the problems Mister. Boyle set out had obvious practical applications, such as perfecting art involving flying It was nearly a century since Leonardo idet Vinci had sketched out there designs for ornithopters, nonetheless it would be another century yet before the Montgolfier brothers achieved the first hot air balloon flight.

Mister. Boyle hopes for a way to acute wounds at a distance, or at least simply by oakley sunglasses outlet clearance sale transplantation have become an actuality, with the advent of wood transplants and robotic surgical tools that can be managed from thousands of mls away.

you go cheap oakleys straight down Mr. Boyle list, many of the things sound fairly silly, but then you understand we kind of completed them, said Keith Moore, the society librarian.

Mr. Boyle in addition hoped scientists would certainly find ways for website visitors to work underwater along with develop a ship that could sail in all gusts of wind and was impossible to sink. uncertain we managed that yet, said Jonathan Ashmore, many other of the Royal Culture and a spokesman to the exhibition. the way the list was put together will be impressive, with very far and visionary ideas coupled with very down to earth practical kinds. The most radical things on Mr. Boyle checklist touch on human body structure and the brain. In one note, he recommends scientists might create ways to live on minimal sleep by studying the effects of tea and also who appeared to need to have very little. Boyle, regarded by a few as the father regarding chemistry, had fantastic faith in the power of pharmaceuticals and motivated his fellow chemists to develop potent mind drugs, and capsules to relieve pain and induce restful snooze and sweet dreams. A more curious option of inquiry had been Gigantik Dimensions presumably any reference to the possibility of enlargement the human race.

document provides us with an amazing window in to one of the most extraordinary thoughts of the 17th century, said Ashmore. Boyle predictions around the future of science can be remarkable. His desires for the cure of illnesses by transplantation and drugs to appease discomfort and aid sleep have both turn out to be inherent features of modern day medicine and yet they were predictions he was making over 3 hundred years ago. We have in addition seen numerous involving his other forecasts realised in various approaches, including flight, modern healthcare prolonging life, Kevlar body armour, underwater exploration and Global positioning system. This year, the Elegant Society is keeping a series of meetings for you to thrash out the future goals for modern oakley sunglasses outlet science. Eating the world and providing ample green power will certainly feature, as will enduring questions on the nature of ageing and also consciousness.

I really like scientists to do is find proof for alien living. I been waiting a long time . they should take their fingers away, said Moore.

Several files from the 20th century expose the Royal Culture increasing role in advising government along with addressing industrial or perhaps occupational issues. In early 1900s, the modern society established a board to investigate the unusually high rates associated with cataracts among glassblowers. The problem was traced to the powerful glare of the smelted glass, prompting the scientist, William Crookes, to design darkened safety spectacles. In doing so, he also created sunglasses. Years afterwards, the society guys drew up blueprints for ship mines, analyzed the possibility of extracting alcoholic beverages from horse chestnuts and drafted secret accounts on the effects of nuclear bombs.

fake oakleys oakley sunglasses cheap 90% off cheap oakley